Alamo Heights Little League Fields
Billy Blake Park (50 Alamo Heights Blvd)
Limited availability, make-up tryouts for the 2021 AHLL season will be coordinated by the Division Player Agents.. All players registered for AA/AAA Baseball, Minors Softball, and Majors Baseball and Softball must participate in tryouts.
*** PLEASE READ THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING TRYOUTS ***
AA/AAA Minors, MTO, Majors Baseball (Field 3)
Monday, January 18 (5:30-7:30pm)
Minors/Majors Softball (Field 1)
Please contact division PA or Softball Commissioner
PLEASE CONTACT PLAYER AGENTS FOR MORE INFORMATION
In addition to the posted and issued 2021 AHLL Best Practices and COVID Protocols the following is to be followed for all 2021 AHLL Tryouts. The AHLL Board of Directors reserves the right to suspend tryouts at anytime for the safety and well-being of all.
- PLEASE BE AWARE OF SYMPTOMS AND DO NOT COME TO THE PARK IF YOU ARE SYMPTOMATIC OR MIGHT HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19.
- All board members, staff, volunteers, players and parents must wear appropriate face coverings unless actively (the individual) participating in a tryout.
- Tryout groups must remain in designated warm-up area (player and volunteers ONLY) until called to tryout field.
- Coaches evaluating tryouts (managers only no assistants) need to bring their own chair and position themselves 6 feet, when possible, from other coaches. Masks must be worn.
- Tryout groups will be limited to 10 players at a time/rotation. Once in a group, remain in that group and keep appropriate social distance until the completion of tryout.
- Upon completion of tryout, players will collect their gear and exit the field. They may join their parents in the bleachers to watch tryouts. Please do not return to the tryout warm-up areas or groups awaiting their tryouts.
- Any coach(s), player(s) or parent(s) not following established guidelines will be removed from the tryout and asked to leave the park. Players removed will be designated a 'hat pick' for their League Age division. Players who do not tryout, including for violation of these guidelines, will not be eligible for All Star selection. Coaches will be asked to leave without further player evaluation.
- NO REFUNDS will be offered should a player be removed from a tryout for failure to follow guidelines.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to work towards a safe and successful start to the 2021 Little League season.
Alamo Heights Board of Directors
Todd Allison, President
Alamo Heights Little League Field
at Billy Blake Park
50 Alamo Heights Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78209
IMPORTANT NOTICE (BASEBALL): All players (AA/AAA Minors-Juniors) registering after January 13 will be waitlisted pending tryouts/drafts and final division availability. Registration is CLOSED January 19. TBall and Coach Pitch divisions may continue to register (Jan. 20 - Feb. 13) as space allows.
Interested in Managing or Coaching a team this spring? Please complete the Volunteer Application. If you have any questions please contact the Player Agent(s) for the division you are interested in volunteering in.
All volunteers must complete a background check through AHLL.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP
***AHLL 2021 SPRING COVID-19 REFUND POLICY ***
The Alamo Heights Little League Board of Directors has approved the following refund policy.
There will be no refunds given after February 1, 2021 with the exception of the AHLL 2021 Spring COVID-19 Refund Policy outlined below. All refunds outside of the COVID-19 Refund policy, prior to February 1, will incur a $20 processing fee. The following only applies in the event AHLL cancels the Spring 2021 season due to COVID-19.
100% Refund - if Minors-Juniors Baseball/Softball season is canceled before Monday, February 1
100% Refund - if TBall and Coach-Pitch season is canceled before Monday, February 15
50% Refund - if Minors-Juniors Baseball/Softball season is canceled before Monday, February 15
50% Refund - if TBall and Coach-Pitch season is canceled before Friday, March 5
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED SHOULD THE SEASON BE CANCELED AFTER THE ABOVE DATES.
Alamo Heights Little League has joined AHISD who has partnered with a local non-profit, Con Corazon, to offer free PCR tests with next day results. This program is being offered for symptomatic employees and AHISD students including any registered AHLL players with an active AHISD student ID's. This service and quick turnaround time is meant to be an additional convenience to families as one more strategy in the AHLL Board of Directors approach to mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
AHHS Softball field (Field 2) at the AHLL Fields
Parents must accompany their children, regardless of the child's age. You will need to provide a photo identification, your SSN, and your proof of Insurance. There is no out of pocket cost. Drive up and tell them that you have a student that needs a COVID test as part of the Con Corazon program. An appointment is not necessary. PLEASE NOTE: AHLL players who are not enrolled in AHISD may receive the same testing, free of charge, at the AT&T Center.